Monday, April 27, 2009

Dan Randolph


Occupation: DNA Analyst, Strand Analytical Laboratories

Hometown: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Current Residence: Indianapolis, Indiana

Education: B.S. in Biology, Indiana University; Masters in Biology, Purdue University

In my spare time I like to: hang out with friends and family, travel, read, run/exercise, do anything outdoors--hiking, cycling, sailing, skiing, rock-climbing

Favorite Authors: Dean Koontz and J.R. Moehringer (even though he’s only written one book)

Favorite Musical Artists: I have too many favorites to choose one. I’m always listening to music.

Best Adventures: Medical Mission trip to Nagua Dominican Republic, Month long road trip on the east coast with my best friends, Annual snow-skiing trips to Colorado

Adventure I would like to take: Helicopter-skiing in the Swiss Alps

Advice to live by: “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count but the life in your years.”

–Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment