Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last Day in Livingstone


Today was our last day in Livingstone and we filled it to the brim!

We started the morning off by visiting the Lubasi Home and a hospice. From there we visited Victoria Falls and got drenched! I mean soaking wet! It was worth every drop. After the falls we headed out to walk with lions and I really do mean walk with them. They are not penned in, but let free to walk the trails with us. We had a wonderful guide and loved getting to pet such amazing cats. The evening ended with a drink social at the local golf course with members of Rotary of Livingstone. Tomorrow, we are up very early for a 7 a.m. bus ride (seven hours) to Lusaka, the capital of Zambia.

More later!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! the waterfall is simply breathtaking. I can see the rainbows!!! how exciting...I wish I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacularly beautiful.....truest representation of God's hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick's Mom..How beautiful. I can only imagine the experience you are having. The falls are breathtaking. And the walk with lions. WOW, can't wait to hear. Love and miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, awesome! The beauty takes my breath away. The teeth especially take my breath away! Life-altering trip. Love you, Melanie! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im' speechless. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CamrenandCayden's Daycare- We're watching each day to see the Wonderful Adventure their Daddy is on. The kids are loving the great pictures! Camren wants to say he loves his Daddy bestest!

    ReplyDelete